Sunday, September 13, 2009

Best Pictures


It's a really great smile and I like that he's on one side of the picture more than the other.

She looks like she's talking to a guy she likes and she's too shy to look up but she's thrilled to pieces.

I like that she's looking to her left; it makes her look sneaky.

He looks like he's taking a breath while thinking of what to say.

She looks like she's the boss sitting at a desk. I love her hand there.

It's like an in-between face. On its way to utterly disgusted, but not quite there yet.

I just love her expression in this one. She looks like she's waiting for something.

It's kind of a smile, kind of not. I'm not sure what that face means. And it's me.

He looks really uncomfortable.

She has on a really pretty smile.

Her eyes are really squinted but you still feel like you're making great eye contact with her.

She looks sufficiently disturbed yet amused.

It's a weird face but it looks like someone asked her a question, not said "make a face".

Up close and personal. I like it.

Her smile's really cute and I kind of like that she's just in one corner of the picture.

It looks like someone just told her something really gross but she's trying to be polite and sound interested.

I love her smile. It looks like she just smelled something really tasty.

He looks like he has a good comeback but doesn't want to say it. It's great.

His eyes are great.

I love how she's biting her lip. She looks shy but like a tease at the same time.

There's no excess junk. You only see what you need to see.

I like his half smile. His expression looks very matter of fact, if that makes sense.

I like her position, how she's leaning slightly forward. I also like how she's facing the camera straight on and you can see her crooked part.

It's not a big smile, but it doesn't look fake at all either.

It's a great expression and you can immediately tell that she's really outgoing.

I like how she's kind of cross eyed, but you wouldn't notice it if no one took a picture.

I liked this picture because it wasn't silly. Silly can be good but for some reason I liked him better looking serious.

It makes me wonder what she was trying to explain, and aside from her hands, she has on a great expression.

She has a perfect smile on. It's very real.

It looks like she's trying to hide behind her hand, but it's not working.

2 comments:

  1. Great commentary. You are not only responding to the person in the picture - the subject, but you are also responding to the design of the picture. Do you shoot with a camera much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I don't even own a camera. I'd love to learn how though.

    ReplyDelete