Monday, April 12, 2010

Book Presentation

I was much less nervous about giving the presentation than I thought I would be. I was pretty comfortable talking about it because as I was reading the book, I would usually talk about it after I finished a chapter or two with whoever was around and tell them what I just read and what I thought about it, so I felt like I had kind of done this presentation before. I didn't go up as prepared as I might have wanted to as I didn't have a powerpoint or index cards or anything, but I think that that helped me to focus on the things that I actually wanted to talk about. Had I had more time, I definitely would have spoken about Wittgenstein himself because I found him incredibly engaging just by what the authors wrote about how engaging he was. I know I probably talked about myself more than I talked about the book. Other than that, though, I'm happy with how my presentation went.

No comments:

Post a Comment